- The Wootton-Mayers Point Tramway - Part Two (New South Wales)
- The Southport - Burleigh road construction tramway (Queensland)
- A bit of gardening ├ó┬Ç┬ö Further reminiscences of the closing days of the Beech Forest line (Victoria)
- Letters: Exhibition building tramways, Melbourne (LR 212); North East Dundas Tramway rolling stock (LR 212); Tall Timber and Tramlines in Queensland
- Research: Railways of Ocean Island and Nauru; Border Loop timber tramways NSW; A mobile light railway!; Derby Harbour Tramway (LR 57); Wangaratta ├ó┬Ç┬ö Whitfield railway (LR 147)
- Industrial Railway News (9 items from around Australia, and Fiji)
- Book Reviews: Sydney's Forgotten Industrial Railways
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (19 news items and Coming Events)
A fascinating lead article with an excellent range of photographs and maps, along with two good supporting articles. Includes pictures of an A class Climax locomotive in distress, and a most unusual little Hunslet locomotive.
This issue is now out of print and only available as a pdf download.