Now available as a FREE download – click
- Happy Birthday 1694 – Climax loco 1694’s 70th Birthday (Victoria)
- Jetty and Wharf Tramways of South Australia
- The Jetty Tramways of the Eyre Peninsula (South Australia)
- Branch Line to Warrakin – South Johnstone Mill’s No.3 Branch (Queensland)
- The Moruya Breakwater Railway (New South Wales)
- Industrial Railway News (17 news items from around Australia)
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (14 news items and Coming Events)
- Research Section – National Archives – Hobart Office; Hoffman Brickworks; Sailor Salt Co.
- Book Reviews
|Includes colour wrap-around cover, 24 black and white, and 10 colour photographs, and 6 maps and digrams. Of special interest are the five colour photographs of the steam-operated Moruya Breakwater Railway taken in January 1954, a few months before this line closed.