Now available as a FREE download – click
- Marjorie’s Holiday (aka Steam Returns to Newcastle Steelworks) (New South Wales)
- Mining Railways at Cobar – 1. Great Cobar Copper Mining Company 1875-1889 (New South Wales)
- Steam through the Bush (Western Australia)
- Industrial Railway News (19 news items from around Australia)
- Letters – Blackwall Point Wireworks, Queensland canefields, Aveling & Porter locomotives, Early Australian Electric Locomotives, Coles Bay Railway
- Research Section – Parkerville Granite Quarry, Perth; Papua New Guinea Update; South East Queensland Group Tour to Pidna and Yarraman; Cagney Brothers Locomotives in Australia; Fowler Agents in Australia.
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (16 news items and Coming Events)
|Includes 24 colour photographs, 10 black and white photographs, and 6 maps, sketches and diagrams. Features eight colour photographs of steam locos on Western Australian bush lines; and a detailed history of the railways of the Great Cobar Copper Mining Company, which used Fowler jack-shaft 2-4-0T locomotives.