Now available as a FREE download – click
- A Question of Influence – Agents for Krauss Locomotives and Bochum Union Rolling Stock in Australia
- The Crane Locomotive of the 1880 Sydney International Exhibition Railway (New South Wales)
- Whyalla Memories (South Australia)
- A Cane Train Morning 1989 (Queensland)
- Bliss in the Dandenongs – Puffing Billy’s Luncheon Special Train (Victoria)
- Industrial Railway News – (19 news items from round Australia)
- Book Reviews – The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway – A Photographic Profile; Men, Steel and Rails; In the Beginning – the Story of the New Zealand Locomotive 1863-1877; New Zealand Steam Locomotives by Official Number; Guide to Australian Heritage Trains and Railway Museums – Year 2000 (7th) Edition.
- Letters – Perseverance Gold Mining Tramway; Mort’s Dock Locomotive at Cobar; James Brown Engineer; A fifth locomotive at Joadja; Mellor’s Meadowbank Manufacturing; The Zeehan & NE Dundas Tramway; Cameron & Sutherland Sale Catalogue; Aveling & Porter Locomotives; Queensland Canefields Steam Era
- Where is it?
- Research Section – Centre rail railways in NZ; Snowy Mountains Scheme Research Project; Eskbank Iron Works/Lithgow Iron Works; John Fowler locomotives, E.M. Baldwin & Sons; Foden locomotives..
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (23 news items and Coming Events)
|Eight extra pages to mark the 150th issue! Includes 44 photographs (28 in colour), and 7 maps, sketches and diagrams.