Now available as a FREE download – click
- Running the Rake – log haulage by steam locos in 1962 (Western Australia)
- Hudson Brothers’ Timber Tramways between Tarbruck Brush and Narani (New South Wales)
- A Ride on the Mapleton Tramway – 2 ft gauge Shay hauled passenger trains in 1935 (Queensland)
- Industrial Railway News (29 items from around Australia, and Fiji)
- Book Reviews – A Guide to Ruston Narrow Gauge Locomotives; Illawarra Light Railway Museum Guide
- Letters – Ringwood Colliery; Adelaide Zoo Railway; Mining Railways at Cobar; Monorails
- Research Section – Light railway inclines; Mount Vincent Incline (New South Wales); Carnarvon Tramways (Western Australia); Fun Park and Zoo Railways; 2 ft 8-1/2 in gauge.
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (15 news items and Coming Events)
|Includes 37 photographs (including 9 historic black and white photos), and 8 maps, sketches and diagrams.