Now available as a FREE download – click
- Two Krausses and a ‘Koppel – Port of Melbourne (Victoria)
- The West Wallsend Extended Colliery and its Skipways (New South Wales)
- The Djarawong Line – Tully Sugar Mill (Queensland)
- Tears for Tramways Lost – Powelltown, Federal, Koondrook, Alexandra, Forrest (Victoria)
- Industrial Railway News (23 items from around Australia)
- Book Reviews – The Innisfail Tramway
- Video Reviews – “The Ooty Rack – Steam Action on India’s only Rack Railway”; “Achensee Antics – Steam Action on Europe’s oldest steam rack railway”
- Letters – The Beech Forest Railway; Mining Railways at Cobar, The Narani Forest – Ulverstone Locomotive Conundrum, World War II Light Railways in Dutch New Guinea, The Acland Coal Mine, Walhalla Goldfields Railway, Mystery Locomotive
- Research Section – Eskbank Ironworks/Lithgow Iron & Steelworks Research Project, WA Mining History Conference, Researching on the Internet, Noel Butlin Archives Centre.
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (17 news items and Coming Events)
|A fascinating variety of content despite the wicked diesel on the front cover.