Now available as a FREE download – click
- Steam in the Archives – Boiler records for industrial locomotives in Victoria 1906-1935
- Fifty Years’ Hard Work in Field and Mill (Queensland)
- The Australian Gaslight Company’s Head Station at Darling Harbour (New South Wales)
- Memories of Early Tourist Operations at Ida Bay (Tasmania)
- Industrial Railway News (18 items from around Australia)
- Letters – Bulk Sugar Terminals (LR 158); Hagita and Waigani Plantations, Milne Bay, Papua New Guinea; Diamond Stacks at Babinda: Identifying the Mapeton Shays (LR 157, LR 155); Early Australian Electric Locomotives (LR159), Campbell Island Railway (NZ); Evelyn Scrub Horse Tram (Qld)..
- Research Section – Newcastle Coal & Copper Co. Locomotives (NSW); WA Timber Industry Family History; Perth Zoo Railway (WA).
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (18 news items and Coming Events)