Now available as a FREE download – click
- Nambour Sugar (Queensland)
- Small but Powerful – Sons of Gwalia 20 inch gauge 0-6-2T loco (Western Australia)
- The Great Cobar Copper Mine (New South Wales)
- Cane Railway Bins
- Industrial Railway News (18 items from around Australia)
- Book and Video Reviews – “Victorian Railways Narrow Gauge “G” Class ‘Garratts in the Otways’ Part Three”; “Veterans of the Vivarais”
- Letters – Newington Wingrove & Rogers battery locomotives (LR 162); Another Mystery Locomotive
- Where is it?
- Research – Australian Forest History Society; Venus Mill, Charters Towers, Qld; Jenbach 4wDM loco at State Mines, NSW; LRRSA Timber Firewood & Gold Tour
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (25 news items and Coming Events)
|Includes a double page centre spread – a painting by Phil Belbin showing a three-truck Wolgan Valley Shay with buffers, an NSWGR Baldwin inspred 2-8-0, a very English looking coal wagon, good scenery and lots of interesting details, including a country outhouse!