Now available as a FREE download – click
- Life and Death on a Works Railway (New South Wales)
- The Colac – Beech Forest Line (Victoria)
- Bunnerong Power House Railway (New South Wales)
- Walhalla Celebrations (Victoria)
- Industrial Railway News (26 items from around Australia)
- Book and Video Reviews – “Railways, Mines, Pubs and People”; “The Bonanza Narrow Gauge Railway”
- Letters – Glenrock Railway (LR 162); Narrow Gauge Railways of New South Wales (LR163); Some Interesting Light Railway Connections; Cane Railway Bins (LR164); Mackay Heritage Railway Inc. Clyde locomotive (LR164); Nambour Sugar (LR164); Jenbach 4wDM at State Mine
- Where is it?
- Research – Camp Mountain Quarry, Qld; Lithgow 2002 IronFest; Picture Australia; Christmas Island Railways
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (13 news items and Coming Events)
- Old Beechy Rail Trail (Victoria)
|To mark the 100th anniversary of the opening of the 2 ft 6 in gauge Beech Forest railway, this issue includes an article describing the line written shortly after its construction by M. E. Kernot, then District Engineer, Victorian Railways. The article is written in plain English for normal people to understand, and includes some interesting dimensions of use to keen railway modellers. And it includes five pages to mark the re-opening of the 2 ft 6 in gauge railway into Walhalla.