Now available as a FREE download – click
- Firing at Silkwood – Steam Cane-tramway Operations in the Fifties (Queensland)
- Lucky Lukee reaches its centenary in style – Kerr Stuart “Skylark” loco at Red Cliffs (Victoria)
- Industrial Railway News (18 items from around Australia)
- Letters – Mossman Bay quarry tramway (LR 140); Great Cobar (LR49, 154, 159, 164); Locomotives at Cabramurra (LR165); Venus Mill, Charters Towers (LR164); Walhalla Railway (LR165); Jenbach 4wDM at State Mine Museum (LR164), Felix Caldwell/Some Eary Australian Diesels, Narrow Gauge Locomotives of the NSW Railways (LR165), Re Nambour Sugar (LR164)
- Research – Camp Mountain Quarry, Qld; Buderim Shay loco, (Qld); North Borneo AIF Railway Operations; Cagney Brothers Locomotives
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (17 news items and Coming Events)
|This issue includes a a well-illustrated, first-hand account of firing and driving 2 ft gauge steam locomotives on the Silkwood section of the South Johnstone Mill’s sugar tramways in far north Queensland. Also for 2 ft gauge enthusiasts is an article on the 3-1/2 mile long Red Cliffs tramway which provided coal for the irrigation pumping station. The same article also describes the later restoration to operation of the line’s Kerr Stuart 0-4-2T locomotive.