- Snowy Mountains Scheme – 1. Guthega – Munyang Tunnel (New South Wales)
- A Ride on the Deep Lead ballast railway (Victoria)
- Memoirs of a Fairground Railway Operator (Victoria)
- Industrial Railway News (11 items from around Australia)
- Letters – Balikpapan; A question of influence (Krauss locomotives); Mystery I.C. locomotives: Orenstein & Koppel Compound Mallet steam locomotive; 5 inch gauge Holmhurst
- Where is it?
- Research Section – Golden Pioneer Train, Lake Sambell, Vic.; Mystery Couillet locomotives?; 2004 Forest History Conference, Augusta WA; John Kerr Memorial Reading Room, Ipswich Qld; James Hardie, Camellia, NSW; Artarmon Quarry Tunnel, NSW; Carson’s Timber Tramway, Olney State Forest (LR98)
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (15 news items and Coming Events)
Includes centre double-page painting of TGR Beyer Garratt K1 on North-east Dundas Tramway, and a photograph of the restored K1 undergoing trials in Wales.