Now available as a FREE download – click
- North Borneo’s Australian Jeep Trains
- Grubb’s, Colonel North, Comstock and associated tramways, Zeehan (Tasmania)
- Two twisted rails – Newcastle (New South Wales)
- Industrial Railway News (20 items from around Australia)
- Letters – Day’s 0-4-0DM locomotive at Hobart (LR 34, 41, 184 and 186); Tanawha World Rail Motor (LR 188); Maylands locomotive (LR 187).
- Research – Lithgow iron and steel works; A tool for the industrial railway historian; Burwood Estate collieries, Newcastle.
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (21 news items and Coming Events)