Now available as a FREE download – click
- The View from Alum Mountain – The Buladelah Alunite Mines (New South Wales)
- Paradise Lost? Sugar tramways of Fiji
- Industrial Railway News (14 items from around Australia, including reports on the aftermatrh of Cyclone Larry in the Innisfail area)
- Obituaries – Harry Wright; Graeme Breydon
- Book Reviews – Furnace, Fire and Forge; No.259: The curious story of a forgotten locomotive; COMENG: A History of Commonwealth Engineering, Volume 1: 1921-1955; Peninsula Pioneer: A History of the railways of Eyre Peninsula and their role in the settlement and development of the region.
- Letters – North Borneo’s Australian Jeep Trains (LR189); Day’s 0-4-0DM locomotive (LR 34, 41, 184, and 189).
- Research – LRRSA Yahoo Group; Gold Coast Tramways
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (12 news items and Coming Events)