Now available as a FREE download – click
- Port Stanvac Refinery railways (South Australia)
- Quarantine Station, North Head, Sydney (New South Wales)
- At Rooty Hill: E.M. Baldwin & Sons Pty Ltd, 1984-5 (New South Wales)
- Industrial Railway News (22 items from around Australia)
- Book Review – Locomotives of Australia 1854 to 2007
- Letters – Goondah to Burrinjuck Railway (LR197)
- Research – Uranium mining tramways of South Australia; Australian lighthouse tramways; PTC photos online, Victoria; NSW Division of LRRSA tour to Mittagong 28 October 2007
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (15 news items and Coming Events)
In February 1998 the LRRSA made a big change to the presentation of Light Railways when it was merged with the news magazine Light Railway News. At the same time the page size was changed to A4, and a significant amount of colour printing incorporated. This was Light Railways No.139, edited by Bruce Belbin, Bob McKillop, and John Browning.
Light Railways No.198 is the sixtieth issue on the new format, and all have been produced by the same three-person team.
There are no reviews yet.