- Railways of the Abington district (Queensland)
- A locomotive curiosity (Victoria)
- A locomotive named Newcastle (NewSouth Wales)
- Continental charm – Feldbahnlokomotiven (Tasmania, Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland)
- Industrial Railway News (22 items from around Australia, and Fiji)
- Book Reviews: Rails through the Bush: Timber and Firewood Tramways and Railway Contractors of Western Australia
- DVD Reviews: Shibanxi Heaven
- Obituary: Lindsay Shield Whitham 1918-2008
- Letters – Reminiscing (LR200); Salisbury Munitions Factory tramway (LR198); Malden Island Tramway (LR199); A locomotive named Burwood (LR200); Little Yarra (LR200).
- Research – New timber tramway book, WA; South Australian Light & Industrial Railway database; LRRSA Timber, Copper, Lime & Gold Tour, November 2006.
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (15 news items and Coming Events)
A very varied issue which should have something to interest all tastes – with a magnificent front cover illustration, a descriptive article on a series of sugar railway branch lines north of Bundaberg, a highly sophisticated steam locomotive used in a swamp, an 0-4-2T locomotive which was the centre of a custody dispute; and small German diesel locomotives in Australia.