- Silica tramways on the NSW far south coast (New South Wales)
- Malden Island – Sails upon the Rails (Pacific Ocean)
- Industrial Railway News (17 items from around Australia, and Fiji)
- Book Reviews: Copper at the ‘Curry; Shays, Crabs and Phosphate.
- Letters – PFA’s Darling Harbour car float (LR203); Deutz locomotives at Queenstown (LR201 & 202); Electric locomotives at Mount Morgan (LR99); National Library of Australia – newspaper digitisation (LR204).
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (13 news items and Coming Events)
The lead article describes a 2 ft gauge tramway which used two internal combustion locomotives and a Krauss 0-4-0WT. In places the tramway almost resembled a timber tramway in terms of construction and scenery.
The second article describes an extraordinary tramway built by an Australian company in an extraordinary location to the north-north-east of the Cook Islands, and south of the equator. And it used an extraordinary source of motive-power!