- The last train from Royston, the recovery and rescue of Malcolm Moore 26C/4 (Victoria)
- The Wootton-Mayers Point Tramway ├ó┬Ç┬ö Part Three (New South Wales)
- Wee Georgie Wood (Tasmania)
- Industrial Railway News (22 items from around Australia, Fiji, and Nauru)
- Letters: Australian Timber Tramways in Britain 1939-1945 (LR 212); Walhalla Railway Centenary (LR 214); The tramways that served Edithburgh (LR 214)
- Research: Trove at the NLA; The LRRSA S Creek and Black Range Tour
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (14 news items and Coming Events)
This issue includes the final part on the detailed history of the Wootton-Mayers Point timber tramway which used two A class Climax locomotives, and several other less suitable steam locomotives. It also includes a wonderful insight into the last months of operation of Tasmania’s Tullah tramway.