Now available as a FREE download – click
- The Manning River breakwater railway: Part 2 – The NSW Public Works Department (1900-1927) (New South Wales)
- Beneath the Silver City: A long drive from Browne to No.7 (Broken Hill, New South Wales)
- Industrial Railway News (15 items from around Australia and Fiji)
- Book Reviews: Winning the Coal: Coal Miners’ Stories from the Rosewood Scrub
- Letters: Missing in action – Malcolm Moore Ford V8 locomotives (LR219); Portland Cement locomotives (LR210).
- Obituary: George Bond
- Research: LRRSA Research Charter; Green Cape Lighthouse, NSW; Ilfracombe Iron Company, Blyth Creek, Tas.
- Beech Forest to Crowes railway centenary
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (15 news items and Coming Events)