- The El Arish loop (Tully sugar mill, Queensland)
- A Tale of Two Cities – light railways and marine salvage (New South Wales)
- Strangers in Paradise, an EM Baldwin locomotive in Indonesia
- Beneath the Silver City: A long drive from Browne to No.7 – Part two (Broken Hill, New South Wales)
- Industrial Railway News (17 items from around Australia and Irian Jaya)
- Obituary – Mark Plummer
- Letters: Perrone (LR220); Beneath the Silver City (LR220), Iluka Breakwater Construction Railway, NSW (LR181).
- LRRSA 50th Anniversary Celebrations: 2011 National Conference; Anniversary Dinner
- Research: AA Company fish-bellied rail, Newcastle NSW (LR197); Mount McIntyre logging tramway, SA; Great Cobar locomotive, NSW (LR146).
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (20 news items and Coming Events)
Light Railways No.221 October 2011 PDF
$0.00 inc. GST