- Gembrook Galah Day (Victoria)
- The Portland Tramway (Victoria)
- Moreton Holiday, 1965 (Queensland)
- Industrial Railway News (24 news items from around Australia)
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (18 news items and Coming Events)
- Research Section – Photographic collection in Broken Hill, ARHS Victoria Archives, BHP Newcastle, Writing Historical Articles.
- Book Reviews – Facsimile catalogue of the British-Australian Machinery Company Ltd, Lysaght Rail – The Story of the Lysaght and CRM Plants.
|Now with more colour pages! Includes 14 black and white, and 16 colour photographs, and 2 maps. Of special interest are the six beautiful colour photographs of Moreton Sugar Mill’s tramways (Nambour) in the days of steam; and the in-depth article on the construction of a government funded wooden-railed horse-tramway at Portland in Victoria during the 1850s.|