- History and Development of Cobdogla Irrigation Museum (South Australia)
- The Cobdogla to Loveday Light Railway (South Australia)
- Tully Mill’s Midgenoo Branch (Queensland)
- Maritime Service Board’s No.2 – Coffs Harbour (New South Wales)
- Industrial Railway News (18 news items from around Australia)
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (15 news items and Coming Events)
- Research Section – Kioloa logging tramway, NSW; Locomotive Samson No.2, WA; Industrial railways at Cobar, (NSW).
- Book Reviews – At the Coalface – An oral history of the early days of coal mining; Arsenic and Molasses – A pictorial history of the Powelltown Tramway and Timber Milling Operations; Firewood Tramways of the Walhalla Mines 1865-1915; Puffing Billy Panorama – 1999 Calendar celebrating Gembrook opening.
|Amongst the photographs are three superb colour shots of the Mount Lyell Railway, and a spectacular blue centre spread! Amongst the maps and diagrams are a beautiful side view drawing of a 2-truck 2 ft gauge Shay loco.|