- One Hundred Years Ago … Wangaratta – Whitfield 2 ft 6 in gauge railway (Victoria)
- Forster’s Butter Factory Railways (New South Wales)
- Mort’s Dock & John Fowler Locomotives of the Great Cobar Copper Mining Co.(New South Wales)
- “Uncle Jim’s Engine” – South Australian Gas Company
- The Sentinel Patent Steam Locomotive
- Portland Cement (New South Wales)
- Industrial Railway News (12 news items from around Australia)
- Western Australian Timber Mill Diesels
- Book Reviews – The Era of the Bush Tram in New Zealand; Tasmania’s Hagans; Five Decades of Clyde-GM Locomotives
- Letters – including Britton Bros timber tramway in Tasmania.
- Research Section – The Global Positioning System as an aid to light railway research; etc.
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (21 news items and Coming Events)
|Includes 21 colour photographs, and 21 black and white photographs.|
This issue is now out of print and only available as a pdf download.