- Mount Lyell Abt Railway Restoration Project (Tasmania)
- The West Wallsend Extended Colliery and its Skipways (New South Wales)
- Industrial Railway News – (16 news items from round Australia)
- Book Reviews – “Whitfield to Wangaratta Railway 1899-1953 an Historical Record”; “Narrow Gauge at War 2”; “The Light Track from Arras”; “Railtrails of Victoria”; “Shays in the Valley”.
- Letters – Jetty Tramways of South Australia, New Chum Gold Mining Co., Yarraman Locomotive, Mystery Locomotive, Great Cobar Copper Mininmg Co., Parkinson & Monahan 0-4-0ST Locomotive; Early Eskbank Ironworks locomotives; Doube heading Shays on the Wolgan Valley Railway; Redlynch low-level bridge; Peter Hodge; Labuan Colliery Railway, Borneo..
- Where is it?
- Research Section – Horse worked logging tramways – Allanson WA; Bucckaroo Lime Company Ltd, Bumberra NSW; British Phosphate Commission Records; Newcastle Regional Library; Lawlers, WA; Transfield Pty Ltd; Defence Department Lines.
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (20 news items and Coming Events)
Includes 35 photographs (18 in colour), and 9 maps, sketches and diagrams.