- Light Railways No.158 April 2001
Light Railways No.158 April 2001
$6.50 inc. GST
Out of stock
- “Tom Thumb” at Botany (New South Wales)
- The Red Gate Tramway to Waddamana (Tasmania)
- Rebuilding Malcolm Moore 1039 (Victoria/Queensland)
- Industrial Railway News (18 items from around Australia)
- Book Reviews – The Shale Railways of NSW.
- Letters – Light Railways in World War I; “Foden” locomotives; Fowler vs Bullock; Two Krausses and a Koppel; Mourilyan Harbour Loco; Heritage Editorial; The Ida Bay Railway; Nasmyth Slag Ladle.
- Research Section – Anderson’s Tramway, Barkstead, Vic.; Historic Movie Film – Railways in South Pacific; Noel Butlin Archives Centre; Amusement Park Railways; Leconfield Colliery.
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (22 news items and Coming Events)