- K1 steams again (Wales, Tasmania)
- A Dolly Car tender – Westfalia Pty Ltd at Kialba Road, Campbelltown (New South Wales)
- The Lonely Wheels – Morisset Point, Lake Macquarie (New South Wales)
- North Queensland Ramblings during the Fifties
- Industrial Railway News (13 items from around Australia and Fiji)
- Obituary – Gerard Hendrik Verhoeven 1925-2006
- Letters – Where is it? (LR 192).
- Research – South Maitland Railway Heritage, NSW; J L Gould Sawmills workshops, Vic.; Google earth and light railways research.
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (17 news items and Coming Events)
The lead article describes the return to service of pioneer Beyer-Garratt locomotive K1, with a brief life history of the loco. Includes several excellent photos of the loco working on the North-east Dundas Tramway, as well as current photos on the Welsh Highland Railway.