- Light Railways No.199 February 2008
Light Railways No.199 February 2008
$7.95 inc. GST
Out of stock
- Receiver and Manager Appointed – E.M Baldwin & Sons, 1985-1989 (New South Wales)
- Malden Island Tramway: powered by sail (Kiribati)
- The Red Shoes missile tramway, Woomera (South Australia)
- From the Archives: Warrenheip Piggeries Tramway (Victoria)
- Industrial Railway News (12 items from around Australia and Fiji)
- Letters – The miniature railway at Taronga Park Zoo, 1929-1977 (LR 182, 183,184,185); E.M. Baldwin & Sons (LR198)
- DVD Reviews: Logging Off – The last year of the Weihe Forestry Railway; Sweet Spot – The story of the Olean sugar mill in Java.
- Book Review – The Bellerive to Sorell Railway – Revisited
- Research – Frederic Buss and the Invicta Sugar Mill, Qld; Eucalyptus distilling railway Kangaroo Island SA; Hebburn locomotive (2nd) No.1; Burrinjuck Krauss locomotives, NSW and Qld.
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (16 news items and Coming Events)