- Childers number 4: A brief history of Fowler 16830, Part 1 (Queensland)
- Whiteman Brickworks Tramways (Western Australia)
- Industrial Railway News (14 items from around Australia, New Zealand and Fiji)
- Letters – Krauss locomotives in Australia (LR153); Aveling & Porter Locomotives (LR 146, 147, 148, 149, 150); The Charters Towers Water Board Tramway (LR 173, 177); Mount Bischoff; Burrinjuck Dam rail tractor; Living without Thomas (LR 203); Tommy’s Gully Timber Tramway (LR 127); Wittenoom diesel locomotive (LR 200).
- Research – National Library of Australia newspaper digitisation; Hynde family photograph collection
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (19 news items and Coming Events)
The well-illustrated lead article describes an historically significant Fowler six-coupled locomotive of unusual appearance which worked on sugar tramways at Childers, Queensland, and later in northern New South Wales. Apart from technical details of the locomotive, it also includes much background material on Childers sugar mill, which was one of the earliest big sugar mills to close – in 1932.