- The Australian light railways of the Gallipoli campaign (Turkey)
- Childers number 4: A brief history of Fowler 16830, Part 2 (New South Wales)
- Western Australian pioneer logging locomotives
- Industrial Railway News (16 items from around Australia, and Fiji)
- Book Reviews: A guide to Australian locomotion 2009 edition; Bagnalls of Stafford: Builders of Locomotives for the Worlds’s Railwaysd; The Early Years of the Motor Rail & Tram Car Company 1911-1931
- Letters – Little Yarra (LR200); Deutz locomotives at Queenstown (LR201, 202 & 205); Dravo Australia (LRN 26)
- Obituary – Dorothy Macdonald
- Research: Kinglake and Flowerdale, Vic.; Wyett’s Beaconsfield Tramway, Tas.
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (15 news items and Coming Events)
A very interesting mix of articles in this issue. The second article includes much background information on the Condong sugar mill’s tramways in northern New South Wales.
The Heritage & Tourist section includes a review of the effects of recent bushfires on Victorian preserved light railways.