- J & A Brown’s Railway Operating Division (ROD) locomotive No.23 (New South Wales)
- Steam in the Archives Part II – Boiler records for mining locomotives in Victoria 1929-1947
- Tom Howley’s Coffeepots – The Glenrock Colliery Locomotives (New South Wales)
- Industrial Railway News (13 items from around Australia, and Fiji)
- Letters: Missing R&H locomotives, Vic. (LR207); Malcolm Moore V8 locomotives (LR186, LR194)
- Book Reviews:Elrington, The ‘Peter Pan Colliery’ 1927-1962
- Research: Yorkshire Engine Company in Australia; Australian newspapers on the National Library website (LR204); Tarrawingee tramway (LR32, LR80).
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (15 news items and Coming Events)
Includes a very interesting report on a visit to the site of the 2ft gauge tramways at Tarrawingee, north of Broken Hill which served about twelve limestone quarries in the late nineteenth century.