- The Wootton-Mayers Point Tramway (New South Wales)
- Concreting Woronora Dam (New South Wales)
- A modern narrow gauge construction railway: the Bogong Power development (Victoria)
- Old wheelsets and their stories (Tasmania)
- Industrial Railway News (19 items from around Australia, Fiji and Papua New Guinea)
- Book Reviews: The Burning Mists of Time: A Technological and Social History of Mining at Katoomba
- Letters: Glenrock Railway (LR 200, 201, 208, 209, 210); Dewatering truck (LR 210); Steam Locomotives on Victorian timber tramways – part 2 (LR 210).
- Research: Target Trolleys, Vic.; NLA Australian Newspapers Digitisation Program; LRRSA Post-fire heritage survey, Vic. (LR 208); LRRSA Thompson and Tyers Tour, Vic. (LR 79)
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (15 news items and Coming Events)
- Australian Narrow Gauge Railway Museum Society
â the first 30 years!!
A very interesting issue, especially if you are interested in timber tramways – of northern New South Wales and southern Tasmania!