- The Manning River breakwater railway: Part 1 – The Private Contractor Years (1895-1900) (New South Wales)
- Bill Scott’s Goondi Mill locomotive characters (Queensland)
- Missing in action – Malcolm Moore Ford V8 locomotives (China)
- Industrial Railway News (12 items from around Australia and Fiji)
- Book Reviews: Hunslet 1215 – A War Veteran’s Story
- Research: LRRSA Research Charter; Colortone Brickworks, Frankston, Vic.; The Ida Bay limestone quarries and tramways, Tas.
- Heritage & Tourist Railway News (16 news items and Coming Events)
The leading article describes a standard gauge railway used in a major breakwater construction project at Harrington on the NSW mid-north coast. It is supported by some excellent maps and photographs.