Published by Gavin & Louise Hince
60 pages, A4 size, colour printed throughout.
This very well produced magazine is primarily directed to railway modellers but includes much prototype information.
Apart from model railway articles, this issue includes:
- Queensland cane mills’ second generation mainline diesel locomotives
- Goodwood 2 ft gauge timber tramway, Port Albert, Victoria.
- Baldwin locomotive colour schemes in Australia – colour prints of Sandfly 0-4-0ST, Mount Lyell 0-6-0T, and South Australian X class 2-6-0
- A day on the footplate of Couillet 2-4-2T locomotive No.861 on the Puffing Billy Railway
- A class Climax locomotives in Australia – includes four pages of detailed scale drawings of:
- 15 ton wooden framed locomotive owned by Great Northern Timber Company (NSW), with subsequent variations when operating on Fraser Island, Queensland, and on Briggsvale Tramway (NSW)
- 18 ton steel framed Langley Vale tramway (NSW) locomotive
- Preserved 2 ft gauge Lawleys 4-4-0 locomotive in South Africa.
- Argentina: The cane trains of Ledesma (700 mm gauge).
- Narrow gauge railways in England and Wales.