Published by Gavin & Louise Hince
68 pages, A4 size, colour printed throughout.
This magazine is primarily directed to railway modellers but includes much prototype information.
Apart from model railway articles, this issue includes:
- A class Climax locomotives in Australia
- The Pelican River lifting bridge on the Moreton Sugar Mill’s tramway near Nambour, Queensland
- The Wee MacGregor tramway, near Cloncurry, Queensland
- The Cane Trains of Ledesma, Argentina
- Wholestick trucks of Queensland sugar tramways
- Riding the White Pass & Yukon, (USA & Canada)
- The South Park Mason (single Fairlie) locomotives (USA)
- Lake Goldsmith Steam Rally
- Magnetic Island Tramway (Queensland)
This issue includes four scale drawings of A class Climax locomotives, three of which worked in Australia. Also included are magnificent coloured drawings of a 2-6-6T Mason bogie locomotive in its as-built livery of 1878.