Published by Gavin & Louise Hince
68 pages, A4 size, colour printed throughout.
This very well produced magazine is primarily directed to railway modellers but includes much prototype information.
Apart from model railway articles, this issue includes:
- South Australian Railways K class No.52 3ft 6in gauge 0-6-4T loco, including scale drawings
- Ida Bay 2 ft gauge railway, Tasmania
- Small (2 ft gauge) rolling stock with character (Queensland sugar railways)
- The cane trains of Ledesma (Argentina)
- Denver & South Park Mason bogie 2-6-6T – scale drawings showing original ornate livery in full colour (USA)
- Narrow gauge railways in England and Wales
- Baby Krauss locomotives in Australia