Published by Gavin & Louise Hince
68 pages, A4 size, colour printed throughout.
This very well produced magazine is primarily directed to railway modellers but includes much prototype information.
Apart from model railway articles, this issue includes:
- An 8 ton vertical boiler two-cylinder Shay – scale drawing (and how to build a model)
- Georgetown Loop Railway, Colorado, USA
- Queensland Railway ambulances
- Narrow gauge railway images in library databases
- Narrow gauge railways in England and Wales
- Industrial railways in New Zealand