Published by Gavin & Louise Hince
68 pages, A4 size, colour printed throughout.
This very well produced magazine is primarily directed to railway modellers but includes much prototype information.
Apart from model railway articles, this issue includes:
- Colorado Dreaming: A day on the Cumbres and Toltec scenic railroad
- Corrimal Coal Company 2ft gauge railway
- Britton Bros diesel logging locomotive – using Climax A class trucks (bogies) – includes scale drawing (Tasmania)
- Queensland canefield diesel locomotive liveries (1978 – 2005)
- Narrow gauge railways in England and Wales
(The model railway articles include detailed articles on A class Shay and A class Climax locomotives).